Friday, March 21, 2008

JPMorgan's Acquisition of Bear Stearns

MBAs bearish on Bear Job Offers

As many of you know, I was planning on working for Bear Stearns in their investment banking division this coming year. That plan may or may not work out as you very well know. The story posted above, which is found on CNNMoney.com, provides a very accurate account of the situation I and those of us with Bear offers are in.

We essentially do not know yet what will happen to Bear Stearns and it's employees until the deal is final. I will keep everyone up to date on the current situation as I receive more information, which could be as early as next week. As for now, I am back to searching for a new job. I will be using this blog as the center for my job search and interview prep and hope the rest of you are finding it useful for your use as well.

Cheers,

Dave

No comments: